Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cindy - Butterflies in Flight


Designer: Cindy Tschider (YLM)
Date Posted: July 3, 2011
Keywords: DolceJun11, My Heart Stamps for You
Catagory: All Occasion
Stamps: Butterfly #1 by My Heart Stamps for You
Ink:
Embellishments: Judikins white embossing powder,Mark Richards: Adhesive Pearls (White), sm white pearls
Tools:Spellbinders die Lotus,
Paper: Vellum, white card

I absolutely love butterfly's, Vellum and all white cards, so adding all 3 favorites into one card was so much fun!
I love the look that I created.
I used vellum for the whole card except the white card base.

8 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So exquisite, lovely, elegant, and gorgeous, Cindy! Absolutely breathtaking!

dstark said...

The white on white is so sophisticated! You've inspired me.

dstark said...

The white on white is so sophisticated. You've inspired me.

Kim said...

Just gorgeous! I love the how delicate the butterflies are on the vellum. That is something I would never have thought of and will now have to try!

Ellen Taylor said...

Cindy,
Completely exquisite creation! Beautifully done!

Candy Rude said...

Cindy, your card is beautiful! I love the butterfly's.
Candy Rude

Pat Jandacek said...

Utterly beautiful!

Dodie Martin said...

Love your all white butterfly card! Very pretty!