Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Doings at Dolce!

Didn't mean to be so neglectful - I was up to my elbows in our new order of JustRite products! Yes, that is what was in those 2 giant boxes that came in earlier this week and his taken me this long to unpack them all and get them all organized! I will be putting the pictures up on the website today so be sure to check them out. There are a couple of really great features about these stamps. One is that they have some monogram sets and alphabet sets that let you write your own messages - I don't know of any other stamps that you can personalize like these! The second feature that makes these stamps really special is that JustRite has partnered with SpellBinders and has both custom dies that work with some of their stamps and other stamps that are designed to match regular Spellbinder's Dies - and we carry the coordinating Spellbinder's Dies too!

No comments: