Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cindy - Life





Title: Life
Designer: Cindy Tschider (YLM)
Date Posted: August 2, 2011
Keywords: DOLCE, JustRite
Category: Nature
Stamps: Just Rite "Butterfly Garden Set" & My Heart Stamps For You Butterfly#2 smallest (on the inside of card)
Ink: Versamark pad
Embellishments: ribbon, black pearls (inside card)
Tools: Spellbinders Plain large Circle largest one, Fleur De Lis Accents, Judikins white embossing powder, EK 3D dots, corner rounder, JustRite 3 ¼” dia wooden stamper
Paper: Black, white, DP ,The Paper Cut Razzle Berry (Festive Variety Pack)

I love making square cards! This is a 5''x5''.
I just don't make them often.
I love the sentiment from this set!
To know me is to know I love- love butterfly's and polk-a-dot paper!

3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous in pink and black! Love that set and must have it now!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I'm cuckoo for polkadots!!! I'm cuckoo for your pretty black and white polkadotted card with the pop of pink! I love it, Lou Who! Very elegant

Stamp Muse said...

Hey, did you see that Cindy? Charlene admitted to being cuckoo! Seriously though, I have to concur. Love the polka dots and the pretty color combo. Yummy!