Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Exciting News from Our Storefront!

We've been oh so busy the last couple of days unpacking loads of new products for your stamping fun! We know you'll read about it in our newsletter each month, but I'd like to start telling you sooner when we bring in new products and get them up on our shelves and added to our webstore for your shopping adventure!

At the end of last week I loaded up a brand new line - Petaloo. If you have never seen Petaloo flowers you are in for a real treat! They are so beautiful. In addition to their natural looking flowers, we also carry their Color me Crazy line which you can color to match your project precisely and several of their Dazzler collection - just for fun.

We also added extensively to our Spellbinders Nestabilities and Shapeabilities collection - close to 30 new die sets I believe!!

Today I am unloading products from another vendor who is brand new to us - but since I am still unpacking the 2 huge boxes, I will save that announcement until it is up on the website where you can buy it. I promise it won't be long!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love your store!
Awesome meeting both of you today.
Cindy